HID'S

That's what I'm going to do, just looking for another kit.

If anyones interested i have a contact in Hong Kong and can get HID kit's pretty cheap, 50 US dollars roughly, even cheaper if bulk order, works out about 32 quid per set, that's any colour delivered to your door. the kits are pretty good but do not come with headlight lights out warning so you may need to get error cancelers.

http://www.vvme.com/single-beam-hid-conversion-kit-h7-hid-conversion-kit-c-44_45_23.html

The product is above

Last edited:
i'm using them and they work fine for me no erors nothing

Just fitted mine too, i have had about 5 sets so far, like to keep trying different ones and at 30 quid a set you cant go wrong, took 20 mins WITHOUT removing the headlights hehe although my back is now killing me, I cursed Audi several times while trying to get the spring clips back in :)

Oh and this 4300 set starts of quite blue then goes back down to a nice white light, 2 days delivered from Hong Kong, can't be bad :p

Well fitted the 2nd kit today & still getting the same errors as the last kit but even more so with this one. Could it be down to the fact that I fitted this kit under the headlights as it's the slim ballasts I got? Where exactly are these sensors that it sets off? I'm getting brake warning light, traction, ABS, Airbag.

I did a test drive to check the ABS worked with the lights on while showing no errors so at least I know that when I turn on the lights first then the engine (only way of not getting the errors), the ABS is working fine. The misses will be driving it with my 3 month old Daughter so wanted to make sure it all worked, I did it a number of times & it worked fine.

All I know is that's two kits from two different sellers who both told me I would 100% not get errors with their kit!

ok so i have just purchased a set of hids from hids 4 u as i have used them for 4 years with no probs
the ultimate kit is rated at 35w and is error free, the kit is £220 and is plug n play. i have a discount code to give 30% discount if anyone is interested in that, but my question is;
as i have never fitted these to an a4 b7 2.0 tdi ( only to ford and vauxhall )
any tips on
Mounting place for ballasts - i do not have slim ones
do i HAVE to take bumper off and lights out ? - read the manual for a bulb change and it says ok on passenger side, air intake removal needed on drivers side
how has everone routed the extra wires whrough the lamps ? previously i have had to dril or cut through and silicone them to seal tight
any other general tips would be great

If you read through the previous pages of this thread you will find your answers. You do need to remove the lights, I found it impossible to change a bulb with them in. I hope for £220 you have better luck than me.

as i have never fitted these to an a4 b7 2.0 tdi ( only to ford and vauxhall )

B7's have reflector headlights, these are not suitable for use with HID bulbs as they will dazzle other motorists.

I fitted mine on monday night (54 plate 1.9tdi), all spot on with no probs, a big thanks to PJMSpeedy and Mrmule who reported which kits they had successfully used with no errors, i bought the same kit and now share the same success with this kit. My mate put them in his B7 with no issues either, i make that 4/4 !!! Just to help those who are still pondering
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230355552757&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I fitted mine on monday night (54 plate 1.9tdi), all spot on with no probs, a big thanks to PJMSpeedy and Mrmule who reported which kits they had successfully used with no errors, i bought the same kit and now share the same success with this kit. My mate put them in his B7 with no issues either, i make that 4/4 !!! Just to help those who are still pondering
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230355552757&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

No prob bro.

2 of my friends (not on here) also bought the same kit for their B6's - no probs. One thing we have all noticed it that when the lights are on, the LED behind the sidelight sign on the light switch isnt illuminated, and or sometimes flickers. Doesnt bother me though.

No prob bro.

2 of my friends (not on here) also bought the same kit for their B6's - no probs. One thing we have all noticed it that when the lights are on, the LED behind the sidelight sign on the light switch isnt illuminated, and or sometimes flickers. Doesnt bother me though.

Funny we get a flicker from our light switch too.