HIDS

I had the same problem with my headlight adjustors when I first bought my car, upon further investigation the adjuster links between the light and the electric adjustment motor had come adrift.

I had the same problem with my headlight adjustors when I first bought my car, upon further investigation the adjuster links between the light and the electric adjustment motor had come adrift.

Oh, so your electric adjuster on the dash wasn't working? My dash adjuster seems fine.

Only problem is that the zero setting is too high, and so needs to be set to two or three for the beam height to be what I think *should* be zero (acceptable, unloaded height).

Oh, so your electric adjuster on the dash wasn't working? My dash adjuster seems fine.

Only problem is that the zero setting is too high, and so needs to be set to two or three for the beam height to be what I think *should* be zero (acceptable, unloaded height).

Have a look in the manual, from memory the meanings of the settings on the dial isn't as obvious as you would expect!

If not them just set the dial for 1 (Driver plus no luggage?) and get a garage to adjust the headlights in that position to 'calibrate' the dash adjuster.

Bear in mind there's 2 adjusters on the top of each headlamp, one for up/down movement and one for left/right.

Has any one changed there Full Beam or Fog light bulbs to match the HIDS.?