hid retrofit

Not badly priced, wonder how much it would cost to get them fitted.

You can do it yourself easily enough so why pay someone the labour to fit them?!

sorry should have said that i have some on the way but i don't know whether they will give errors or not. I just wanted to know whether the bulb error can be rectified or if i would have to change to another hid set to get around this?

cheers

Nickynibbles said:
You can do it yourself easily enough so why pay someone the labour to fit them?!

I am totally useless with a screwdriver - anything practical im guaranteed to **** it up. Ive no patience and dont know my own strength. I suppose I can change a fuse in a plug

Ive a generic set in my A4 that give no errors. if they are on the way just try them.

the ones which i got (on that link posted previously) are fantastic, i fitted them last night but like pav im useless with anything practical and got my buddy to fit them. took about an hour or so to do. im very impressed and would recomend them to anyone. great service aswell from them. A+++++

chris_20 said:
the ones which i got (on that link posted previously) are fantastic, i fitted them last night but like pav im useless with anything practical and got my buddy to fit them. took about an hour or so to do. im very impressed and would recomend them to anyone. great service aswell from them. A+++++

Just the assurance I needed - im gonna buy a set as oem ones are soooo cr*p

a4 tc- ill get a couple pics over the weekend bud cause im getting the windows tinted on saturday so itll kill 2 birds with 1 stone so to speak.

pav mate u wont be disapointed, the hardest thing from what i could see was finding a place to mount the ballasts, the rest is just plug and play, but then again i didnt fit them lol.
i also recomend the 6000k temp, nice blue tint but nothing stupid or chavvy. its also a H7 bulb your after mate just incase ur not sure. i guarantee itll be one of the best mods ull do

Did you have to realign your headlights? Any problems with dazzling other motorists?

As long as the headlamps were aligned properly before hand then there is no problem after fitting the bulbs.

thats what i was told^^^ but im gonna get mine checked anyway, im pretty sure some1 flashed me today actually but it coulda bin for the car behind me im not too sure but just to be on the safe side ill get mine checked