1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi to all

Henda Nov 20, 2018

1. Henda

Henda New Member

Long time Vw owner, now a short time Audi. I currently own a 2016 A3 Saloon 1.4Tfsi. Lovely looking car and nice to drive.

Looking to pick up some useful hints tips and hopefully so advice

Thanks in advance

Sandra likes this.
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics of the car? Hope you enjoy the forum :)

4. Henda

Henda New Member

Tried to upload an image but it keeps bringing up an error saying the file is too large

5. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Henda likes this.
  6. Henda

Henda New Member

BE2650FF-850A-4C60-B910-4BAAE3086B83.jpeg

Standard apart from the roof box and bars would like some different wheels as the lacquer is perling off the diamond cut finish which is a bit disappointing.

Ghost, THQuattro and Sandra like this.
  7. Sandra

Looks a nice car though. Can’t you just refurbish the wheels, be cheaper than replacing them. Maybe change colour to anthracite, that be awesome.

Ghost likes this.
  8. Henda

Henda New Member

I keep changing my mind, one minute i am gonna refurb them. But every winter i put winter tyres on and it costs £30 to swap them over.

So i am thinking i could use these as winters and buy a nice set for the summer.

Sandra likes this.
  9. Sandra

Great idea, gives you time to save up for what you really want. :)

10. THQuattro

THQuattro Site Sponsor Site Sponsor Team Avus Silver Team Panther Team V8 Team V6 VCDS Map User Gold Supporter Team Silver Audi RS4 Audi S4 saloon Audi A4 quattro Audi Cabriolet Owner Group S-line owners group Manual

Welcome mate and nice car.

11. Henda

Henda New Member

Thanks for the welcome, haven’t been a member of a owners club for a while. After i sold my golf r estate i kind of give up on the whole owners club thing.

Hopefully i can get stuck into this one with the enthusiasm that i used to have.