Hi there - new Audi owner

grim ree

Old-n-crumbly
Reaction score
Hello,
just bought my first Audi (2004 A4 Cabriolet 3.0 Quattro), totally impressed, I've got some photo's but am computer illiterate so can't get them onto the thread (or blank out the reg number) - can anyone assist:sos:?

Grim ree

http://s4et.com/albums/qq241/reegrim.jpg"52.photobuck

hope this works

appears so

Welcome to the forum!

Most of the guys on here use a site called photobucket,it's dead easy to use,you can re-size and edit pics,then copy and paste to this site,without to much hassle.

Any problems,just post a thread on it/or search,and you'll find most things are covered,or someone will help you out mate.

Enjoy.

Welcome to the site, as said already, go to photobucket, save your pictures there and then copy the link into the thread you create and the pictures will show automatically (as if by magic).

You will need to setup an account on there, but its really easy to do and free as well.

Looking forward to the pics :)

photo's on original post, still computer illiterate but now confused as well - oh dear never mind:banghead:

Grim, thats a nice looking car you got there mate...and dont worry you're not computer illiterate if you got the pics up.

I work in IT and i had probs getting the pics up 1st time...lol

Great site, already found out how to replace rear light bulbs, thanks for the info re pictures

Hmmm, everytime I come to get a new car, I think I shoud get a cab...

nice.