Hi there does anyone have Installed Pics of this RS4 Style Grille??

mybadassA4

Reaction score
I've searched all over but can't seem to find any.
I'm looking for installed pics of this grille, i plan to get it for my A4 that i just bought.
Gloss Black Main Upper Mesh Honeycomb RS4 Style Grille for B8 A4 & S4

40207a.jpg

The grilles that fit the 2008-2011 A4 models are RS5 Grilles. You can pick them up for $177US.I have some pics on my laptop at home so I will post them up later.

Here's the S5 Grille fitted to an audi-sport.net members A4 (hope you don't mind mate!):

utf-8BSU1HMDA0NjMtMjAxMTAxMjUtMTQxNS5qcGc.jpg

DSC01651.jpg

DSC01653.jpg

DSC01659.jpg

DSC01662.jpg

Last edited:
Hi there, I'm new to the site so looking for a but of guidance really, would this be a straight swap on to a standard A4 sline b8 143? Thanks in advance

the white one looks menacing? like the black too (ooer missus)

The grilles that fit the 2008-2011 A4 models are RS5 Grilles. You can pick them up for $177US.I have some pics on my laptop at home so I will post them up later.

Hi buddy
can you advise where can I order this grill from ? Looked on eBay & they going for silly money

Thanks for your help in advance

Such a shame!! I really love this grill but problem I face is I have parking sensors on the front. Is there way of fitting It and keeping the sensors in place?

Such a shame!! I really love this grill but problem I face is I have parking sensors on the front. Is there way of fitting It and keeping the sensors in place?

If you keep looking on internet/ebay you will find the grill with the parking sensor holes as well.

Not too bad to fit. Maybe an hour or two for the first time... Like most things, could do it in less than half the time once you've done it.

Honestly, it's not difficult. Just a little patience needed to get bumper off. Plenty of good how to's on Audizine etc.

Reactions: ScottishA4B9