Hi I'm new to the group and need some help..Please.

Odot

Reaction score
I have a 2007 A3 tdi Sline 3dr.
It has the Audi Navigation Plus System. The previous owner said the Bluetooth used to work? It doesn't now! I've searched for it from my iPhone 5, nothing is found? I've pressed the Tel button but it simply says T'elephone is not available'.
Is this a coding issue or does anyone know how to resolve? I'd really like to sort this ASAP
I live in Chesterfield, Derbyshire. Happy to travel to sort..
Many Thanks.
Odot.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 125
Welcome to the site.

We could more than likely resolve this for you one way or another, ping me a PM & we'll discuss your options.

Hi
Thanks for the speedy response. What do u think the issue is with the Bluetooth ?
Odot.

Could be the module, coding, power, fuse, multitude of things, only way to find out is to check all these things inturn until a fault is diagnosed.

I have a 2007 A3 tdi Sline 3dr.
It has the Audi Navigation Plus System. The previous owner said the Bluetooth used to work? It doesn't now! I've searched for it from my iPhone 5, nothing is found? I've pressed the Tel button but it simply says T'elephone is not available'.
Is this a coding issue or does anyone know how to resolve? I'd really like to sort this ASAP
I live in Chesterfield, Derbyshire. Happy to travel to sort..
Many Thanks.
Odot.
I've got VCDS if you want it scanning, I'm only in Sheffield mate.