Hi! I am new here at the forum. A little about myself and my car.

Rune Digerud

AUDIS38PTTE420WMI
Reaction score
Hi! I am new here at the forum. A little about myself and my car.
I am 42 years old and lives in Norway in the city of Lillestrøm, 10 minutes drive from Oslo. I have a 2006 Audi S3 8P since the course is quite original. I have bought and fitted new wheels and tires. OZ Racing Ultraleggera 18x8 wheels and Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 tires 225 / 40-18. Installed Melt oil grease package, and the car has been in a special workshop in Sweden and removed Carbon built correctly where suction and other parts are dismantled and Carbon removed with walnut sandblasting. I'm looking at the car as a project where my goal is to get Norway's finest S3 8P.
I also have big plans for engine tuning with the TTE420 Turbo and WMI to name just a few. I aim to have a minimal effect of 440 BHP. Hope I can help others here on the forum and want to get some tips myself.

I wonder if there are anyone here who have experience with Polar Fis + Advanced PF04? What I wonder if PolarFis works on my car S3 8P that originally had a navigation system that has now been replaced with a Pioneer DAB + multi player. I have multi function steering wheel. I have contacted Auto-Polar and they think it works without navigation, as long as I have multi function steering wheel. Is this true? I really want to upgrade the car with Polar Fis + Advanced PF04.