Hi I’m new I need help already ☹️

Mrpunch

Reaction score
I live in Hartlepool North East and have an esp issue and need to get the fault codes read I have looked at the map Gavin Hamilton is only 10 mins up the road in Peterlee though I think his last post was 2017 and I can’t see how to contact him.. Anyway only had the car a couple of week and had my first proper drive today and this dash fault popped up saying esp fault see owners manual now I have the mag ride light on, the skidding car and another on the dash and it’s gone into a sort of limp mode.

I live in Hartlepool North East and have an esp issue and need to get the fault codes read I have looked at the map Gavin Hamilton is only 10 mins up the road in Peterlee though I think his last post was 2017 and I can’t see how to contact him.. Anyway only had the car a couple of week and had my first proper drive today and this dash fault popped up saying esp fault see owners manual now I have the mag ride light on, the skidding car and another on the dash and it’s gone into a sort of limp mode.
Welcome to Audi-sport.net. The nearest active member to you is @Gavin0478 it’s up to individuals, but, please remember you are in lockdown.

Reactions: TheStigOnline