Hi guys, a little help please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

audia3turbo

Do the gearbox go on the audi a3 1.8t alot,been told my thrush bearing might have gone by a friend but not to sure.I put the foot down on the cluch noidr goes away but when brought back up makes a little noise,when i got the car was going into hear spot on but now getting it on to first gear some times is a real pain, if i take my foot of the clutch and back on it will go into gear lovely also been told to check my gearbox oil how :S if any body has had this problem would love to no wot it was, many thanks

possible try bleeding the clutch first, but it could well be a worn out clutch and or release bearing assembly

Do the gearbox go on the audi a3 1.8t alot,been told my thrush bearing might have gone by a friend but not to sure.I put the foot down on the cluch noidr goes away but when brought back up makes a little noise,when i got the car was going into hear spot on but now getting it on to first gear some times is a real pain, if i take my foot of the clutch and back on it will go into gear lovely also been told to check my gearbox oil how :S if any body has had this problem would love to no wot it was, many thanks

I dont think you are who you say you are.

:whistle2:

You were told about the thrust/release bearing by me the other day and ignored it.

I do have audi a3 turbo, i will upload pics if u like cheers.:)

I do have audi a3 turbo, i will upload pics if u like cheers.:)

Good for you, so do I.

In short luigipops, your poor grammar and identical question has blown your cover. You've already been told what to do on your other threads which renders this one quite pointless.

Right, multiple accounts are not allowed on here, i will be back in a few mins after runnig some IP checks.

It could be genuine...........

Righty ho then, i am going to watch this carefully. I can see 'Some' effort has be made to type in English.

Tom, i hear you mate :whistle2:

Last edited:
Good for you, so do I.

In short luigipops, your poor grammar and identical question has blown your cover. You've already been told what to do on your other threads which renders this one quite pointless.

Good detective work Tom... ever though about a career in the Police Force?? LOL

<tuffty/>

Thread closed, multiple accounts are not allowed here. If you want a different answer to your question, type it properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.