Hi from Scotland

Steve Welch

Reaction score
Hey all,

I am an Audi owner as of yesterday. My name is Steve i am 34 and from Fife in Scotland. I have 4 cars in total which are as follows:

98 Audi A3 1.6
98 Mazda Imola 1.5
98 Mazda Intrigue 1.5 (donor car)
01 Opel Zafira 1.8

I am a moderator and Scottish events organiser in club323f which i will be leaving soon as i feel its time to move on. I was looking for a A3/A4 TDi ideally but i saw this one for sale and i had to rescue it as it is in a bit of a poor state as it was going to the scrapyard in the sky :(

Anyway i picked it up for £325 with tax and MOT, it is silver and a 1.6. It has a dented wing, a slight clunk from the front nearside arch and the seats are goosed. Also in the advisories were the brake pipes and hoses. So she is needing a lot of TLC!

I have a photo on my facebook page but will upload some full size ones.

Reactions: Sandra
Hi Steve, welcome to audi-sport.net. Have a look over in the A3 8L section, there is lots of info in the faqs thread. I will add you to our scottish members list. Did you go to the Scottish car show yesterday in secc? A fair few of us were there and had a good day. Enjoy the forum. :) x

For local meets, click the link below. :) x

Scotland

Last edited:
Hi Sandra, thank you for the warm welcome! I didnt make the show but i will probably attend a few events in the future.

Hi Sandra, thank you for the warm welcome! I didnt make the show but i will probably attend a few events in the future.

I have added you to the scottish members list, use the link above to see whats happening in our area. :) x