Reaction score
Hi all
ive been an audi driver for 6 years now,
used to have a audi a4 b8,then gave that the wife and brought a SQ5
would love to get to know you all, and looking forward to any meets
Thanks
Tolly

Reactions: 45bvtc
Hi Tolly, welcome to audi-sport.net. Not many meets happening this year, hopefully next year be better

Hi all
ive been an audi driver for 6 years now,
used to have a audi a4 b8,then gave that the wife and brought a SQ5
would love to get to know you all, and looking forward to any meets
Thanks
Tolly

Hi Tolly, welcome to ASN and our superb Sandra. Thank you for your likes yesterday to my 'gallery' and as that showed interest in SQ5's, etc, let me direct you to my own SQ5 thread: https://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threa...-and-counting-down-to-a-place-near-me.386559/

For much of this Sandra does bear some of the blame as my first experience of an SQ5 was at an ASN arranged dealer meet at Stafford Audi in 2015. 4-years on with our RS3 and I was looking at an RS7 - as again I'd experienced these several times at ASN dealer meets, however, you will read that after the RS7, at this particular meet, we followed with the RS5, S1, and S8 before being introduced to an SQ5, and it was the SQ5 that 'amazed' me most of all - and that is no distraction from any of the others including RS36 and R8 V10 plus, etc, we've experienced at similar ASN arranged Dealer meetings and as Sandra says "hopefully next year be better."

Enjoy...

John

PS: let me know if you need a Sales brochure for your car, I have the 2015/16 issues in pdf form that I could send you - I'll PM you now

Reactions: Sandra

Hi Tolly, welcome to ASN and our superb Sandra. Thank you for your likes yesterday to my 'gallery' and as that showed interest in SQ5's, etc, let me direct you to my own SQ5 thread: https://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threa...-and-counting-down-to-a-place-near-me.386559/

For much of this Sandra does bear some of the blame as my first experience of an SQ5 was at an ASN arranged dealer meet at Stafford Audi in 2015. 4-years on with our RS3 and I was looking at an RS7 - as again I'd experienced these several times at ASN dealer meets, however, you will read that after the RS7, at this particular meet, we followed with the RS5, S1, and S8 before being introduced to an SQ5, and it was the SQ5 that 'amazed' me most of all - and that is no distraction from any of the others including RS36 and R8 V10 plus, etc, we've experienced at similar ASN arranged Dealer meetings and as Sandra says "hopefully next year be better."

Enjoy...

John

PS: let me know if you need a Sales brochure for your car, I have the 2015/16 issues in pdf form that I could send you - I'll PM you now
I’m so glad you enjoyed the meets. :)

I’m so glad you enjoyed the meets. :)

Always, Sandra, each and every one we've been fortunate to attend:
4212.gif