1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi, from NE Scotland :)

TurboGriffin Nov 29, 2018

1. TurboGriffin

TurboGriffin New Member

Hey everyone! :laughing:
    New-ish Audi owner from the North East of Scotland.
    Bought my first Audi back in June, which is an 8L S3. Never thought I'd own one because they never really appealed to me lol, but I have to admit it's a great car to drive.
    I'm more used to working on my 300hp Saab 9000 (hence the username), so I'm hoping you lovely lot will help me out with a few little niggles my S3 has that I'd like to sort out :icon thumright:

Jcbmally and Sandra like this.
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics of the car? Have a read over in the A/S3 8L section of the forum

4. TurboGriffin

TurboGriffin New Member

I do, was just getting them off my phone. Would also be good to see if any of its previous owners were on here, it seems to be a well travelled car lol.

Attached Files:

GAS MONKEY and Sandra like this.
  5. Dunedin

Dunedin Member TFSI Owners Group Audi A3 S-line owners group

Welcome to the forum. I love the old Swedish. Saab, have u still got the 9000, is it a tuned 2.0 or 2.3, the ultimate 9000 was for me the Carlsson.

6. TurboGriffin

TurboGriffin New Member

I do. Its away to get moved into its Winter storage so I can hopefully get some work done on it. Its a 2.0, but I do have a spare 2.3 that I'm quite tempted to chuck in it :sly:

Attached Files:

GAS MONKEY and Dunedin like this.
  7. GAS MONKEY

GAS MONKEY Blood Sweat & Beers Team Ibis saloon TDi Audi A4 Black Edition S-line owners group

Hi and :sign welcome: and nice cars cool:yes:

8. MuPPeT_ON_TouR

MuPPeT_ON_TouR Active Member Supercharged TFSI Owners Group Team V6 Silver Supporter Sportback Audi S5 Black Edition quattro OBD11 USER Deep Black Pearl DSG

9. JG51 AUD

JG51 AUD Well-Known Member Team Glacier Supercharged TFSI Owners Group Team V6 Gold Supporter Audi S5 Black Edition quattro

:sign welcome:

JG