Hi everyone

Jimmer-3.0-A4

Reaction score
Hi guys, just thought I would drop in and say hello, and a little back story to me joining.

After owning many other brands of motors, mostly good experiences, I have now found myself on my second Audi, with my wife now also joining the Audi family.

Last year I was looking for a 3.0 A4 estate, with the arrival of our second child an estate was essential, what want essential was the need for a 3.0 which meant i ended up with a 2.0 as the bigger engines were hard to come across. Anyway, lots of time amd a bit of money spent I had it sitting well and was a nice car to get to work and back, fire the mountain bike on and throw the kids in.
Fast forward a year and it was a good motor, but I hadn't quite let go of the fact I missed out on a 3.0 by one day last year, and we got my wife a Q5 as the family car so I don't need an estate.....so stuck the black a4 up for sale one Saturday morning and by the afternoon it was gone.
The next day I picked up my new to me 3.0 A4 and I genuinely couldn't be happier, it has less miles, full comprehensive history and more extras and was only 100 quid more than what I sold my black 2.0 for.
Sorry for the drawn out hello, but thought some might like a wee back story lol.
Lots of tidying and thi gs to chamge but not a bad starting point, and some already done, bit thats for another thread

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220712-213639_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220712-213639_Gallery.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 71
  • Screenshot_20220712-213659_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220712-213659_Gallery.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 56
  • 20220802_182458.jpg
    20220802_182458.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 57
  • 20220802_182506.jpg
    20220802_182506.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 58
Reactions: Jcbmally
Welcome to audi-sport.net

Hi guys, just thought I would drop in and say hello, and a little back story to me joining.

After owning many other brands of motors, mostly good experiences, I have now found myself on my second Audi, with my wife now also joining the Audi family.

Last year I was looking for a 3.0 A4 estate, with the arrival of our second child an estate was essential, what want essential was the need for a 3.0 which meant i ended up with a 2.0 as the bigger engines were hard to come across. Anyway, lots of time amd a bit of money spent I had it sitting well and was a nice car to get to work and back, fire the mountain bike on and throw the kids in.
Fast forward a year and it was a good motor, but I hadn't quite let go of the fact I missed out on a 3.0 by one day last year, and we got my wife a Q5 as the family car so I don't need an estate.....so stuck the black a4 up for sale one Saturday morning and by the afternoon it was gone.
The next day I picked up my new to me 3.0 A4 and I genuinely couldn't be happier, it has less miles, full comprehensive history and more extras and was only 100 quid more than what I sold my black 2.0 for.
Sorry for the drawn out hello, but thought some might like a wee back story lol.
Lots of tidying and thi gs to chamge but not a bad starting point, and some already done, bit thats for another thread
Welcome the community. Nice upgrade, 3.0 is a peach and nothing wrong with a wee back story :icon thumright:

hiii, glad you joined us, welcome to the forum