Hi can any help with a coding problem

Troubs12

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
hi guys long time no post i'm having some issuses with my rear lights the car thinks its got 2 fogs and 2 reverse lights since i coded tried coding for mirror tilt when reverse is selected then seen that you have to have memory seats installed for it. I completely didn't realise as in work (vw) the golfs don't require memory seats i know i know it was a school boy error but i didn't write down the coding for byte 3 and 4 (the ones i changed) and now everytime i start up i get the bulb out warning for both bulbs. I have tried looking at a golf coding in work thats the same as my car however when i put that coding in the dash lost power humm thats when i discovered they actually are different ha ha any help you guys could offer would be greatly appreciated i will say however i dont have vag com or vcds i have used a proper vag diag computer for all my coding changes (xenons, headlight washers etc) as it stands my coding for byte 3 is 00000110 and byte 4 is 1000000 hope to hear from you guys

Many thanks

Neil