Hi Audi-Sport.Net Guys And Gals!!! :D

AaronMarsh

Hi People! :D Just wanted to introduce myself as ive recently bought myself an Audi A3 8L Heres a pic of when i first picked her up....
Net1.jpg

I wasnt a big fan on the 15" Audi Pepperpots it had on as i think they are way to small for the car, so i set off hunting down a nice set of polished wheels either 18"s or 17"s here was the first set i came across that almost made it on the motor....18" Mercedes AMG Monoblocks
Net2.jpg

unfortunately due to fitting coilovers i wanted to find a set that wernt so wide and slightly smaller so i then came across a set of 17" polished Audi TT Comps.......
Net3.jpg

Im glad i decided on these wheels as this weekend i fitted my coilovers and slammed it, IMO they sit so much nicer under the arches than the Mercs.....
Net4.jpg

And here she is sporting the Audi-Sport.Net Sticker!!......
Net5.jpg

Other bits ive done include debadgeing boot lid and H.I.D Headlight Conversion...

future plans are maybe a black vinyl roof, facelift headlights (the projector type).
I look forward to hearing your comments and advice on things you think need doing :D
Will get more pics up when it stop P**sing down with rain!! lol...

SneakaFreaka83

ASN is hazardous 2 your wallet
welcome fella.... clean looking motor mate looking forward to seeing your future mods....

Sarah's A3

MODERATOR V6 S3 Hybrid
Welcome to the forum. Car looks great..

DAylward

Hello :) welcome to the club

AaronMarsh

Howdy!!! :D just a quick update and a couple of pics for anyone thats interested, recently sprayed front and rear emblems in gloss black (in prep for the vinyl roof :D) wound the coilies down another 5mm all round and fitted a set of pressed plates.
SL371648-1.jpg

SL371657.jpg

DAylward

car looks great,they should change the name of this site to Audi A3 sport.net :)

AaronMarsh

car looks great,they should change the name of this site to Audi A3 sport.net :)
Cheers mate! LOL i know wot u mean dude!!! haha