• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 128
Hi & :welcome!: to Audi-sport.net!

Nice A3 you have there :thumbs up:

Enjoy the site! :)

Reactions: Rehanna
Welcome to ASN Rehanna.

Nice looking car you have there. Any plans for it?

Where are you located?

Shaun.

Thanks Shaun,

Ermm just alloys that I'm not keen on to be honest,

Only bought it last week, so will probs look to get these changed in next few weeks. But quite like everything else as it is to be honest, and I'm in scunthorpe

Reactions: ShaunS3
Thanks Shaun,

Ermm just alloys that I'm not keen on to be honest,

Only bought it last week, so will probs look to get these changed in next few weeks. But quite like everything else as it is to be honest, and I'm in scunthorpe

Plenty of alloy options available...get yourself into the 8P section and I am sure you will find loads of inspiration just by having a nosey through some threads.

As it happens, mine has some lovely 8P wheels on :)

20140908 193406

Scunthorpe is just outside my Yorkshire border but if you are into local meets and attending shows, you would be more than welcome to attend some of the Yorkshire meets.

Check out the Regional meets section for upcoming meets in your area:

http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/forums/smaller-local-events.104/

Shaun

Welcome to ASN Rehanna :thumbs up:

Yeah I'm not quite sure what's what on here yet lol take me a few days to work it out haha.,

Yeah yours look stunning! I'll have to have a look,

And yeah to be honest I had a vw before, quite a lot of vw enthusiasts in scunthorpe so was quite easy finding meets etc, but sold my dub for a audi tt so felt abit of a idiot tagging along. So that would be good , I'll check it out thanks.

Reactions: ShaunS3
Yeah I'm not quite sure what's what on here yet lol take me a few days to work it out haha.,

Yeah yours look stunning! I'll have to have a look,

And yeah to be honest I had a vw before, quite a lot of vw enthusiasts in scunthorpe so was quite easy finding meets etc, but sold my dub for a audi tt so felt abit of a idiot tagging along. So that would be good , I'll check it out thanks.

Thank you :)

You will be amazed at what i went through to get them into that condition...take a look at my build thread, they are loads of pics in there for you to look at lol.

http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/shauns3s-epic-build-thread.187388/page-2

I've always found the 'Dub' groups to be very clicky so never really bothered with them. Maybe you will share a different opinion? Nevertheless, you are in the right place on ASN with your Audi...loads of help and advice, accompanied by some great people whom are always friendly :)

Shaun.

Thank you :)

You will be amazed at what i went through to get them into that condition...take a look at my build thread, they are loads of pics in there for you to look at lol.

http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/shauns3s-epic-build-thread.187388/page-2

I've always found the 'Dub' groups to be very clicky so never really bothered with them. Maybe you will share a different opinion? Nevertheless, you are in the right place on ASN with your Audi...loads of help and advice, accompanied by some great people whom are always friendly :)

Shaun.

Wow lol you certainly have ALOT of patience lol., i could only dream of been able to do something like that haha. Not great with cars, get a lot of help from friends if I need anything doing. and yeah they are to be honest, it's all well and good while your in the club, but soon as you can't make it to a meet, or change cars that's it you get the boot! Haha. Found it abit harsh at first, but soon got over it lol

Wow lol you certainly have ALOT of patience lol., i could only dream of been able to do something like that haha. Not great with cars, get a lot of help from friends if I need anything doing. and yeah they are to be honest, it's all well and good while your in the club, but soon as you can't make it to a meet, or change cars that's it you get the boot! Haha. Found it abit harsh at first, but soon got over it lol

All i will say is....NEVER again am i refurbing those wheels myself lol.

I am sure there will be plenty of people willing to help out. Quite a few members including myself have VCDS (diagnostics) should you ever need any fault code scans, service light resets or coding doing.

Don't get me wrong i do like some 'Dubs' but like you say, if you are an outsider for whatever reason you were never made to feel welcome, with the exception that you had something special which kinda sums that scene up tbh. It's clicky in the sense that you have to have your car a certain way to 'fit in' which i have never really agreed with and probably another reason why i went to Audi instead of VW.....although we are all part of the same VAG group....some may call it brand snobbery but i just feel more welcome in the Audi scene and actually love my car :)

Shaun.