Hi all!

aimee

Reaction score
Hi guys!

Thought it was about time I signed up to an Audi forum, though while registering I found that I actually signed up on here back in Jan'07, not that i can remember! bit random but there ya go!

So, I own a 2005 A3 3.2 Quattro S-Line that I bought in Aug'09. Absolutely love it, and was a nice upgrade from my Golf VR6. It was absolutely mint when I bought it, but has unfortunately gathered a couple of stone chips since then thanks to the commute to work, but otherwise its still looking great!

Still standard at the moment, though I would like to change some bits in the future, namely wheels (got a thing for Bentley rims at the mo) and a remap and perhaps a miltek system.

Anyway, now I've introduced myself I'll go have a lil look through the forum :icon_thumright:

Hello and Welcome to the site
I upgraded from a VR as well

Hey welcome, I have the 3.2 and love it to bits. Have fun on here there is loads to read about!

Hi Aimee, :sign_welcome: to the site.

Hey welcome, I have the 3.2 and love it to bits. Have fun on here there is loads to read about!
The 3.2 is definitely the way forward! Just need to find some spare money to start personalising it a bit now so got some research to do on here i think! :yes: