Hi all!!!

JackA3

Reaction score
Hey everyone I'm new here! I just got my first car which of course must be an Audi A3 :rock:

I'm a student and i worked my but off all summer for this baby. I am still however, envious at all you S3 owners. I looked at almost all the pics. Great cars lads! :thumbsup:

Anyway. My 2001 1.6 Ambiente is completely box standard! Just how I wanted to buy it :). Any mods I'll do them myself. I already painted my brake calipers red! Next week I'll be slapping a set of 17" RS4's on there because u gotta have them right? Light tint and some small bits and bobs! Well I wont keep you here all night I really just wanted to introduce myself and show you my car :). Looking forward to learning some stuff!

anyway here she is!(keep in mind its my first car)...
IMG_0093.jpg

IMG_0118.jpg

IMG_0120.jpg

mycar3.jpg

More pics when I get the alloys :eyebrows:

welcome to the forum Jack.....nice looking A3 you have there

plenty of info on here to keep you going for years ;)

Welcome! Not bad for a first car mate!

Funny how my car started just like yours, same colour, same alloys, same model, same year :cool:

Good plans you have there, do strongly recommend a set of coilovers to that list!

This is how mine current sits:

62404101502653496850228.jpg

Have fun moddin!

Welcome Jack, you have a very good first car there! I thought students were supposed to be broke? lol. Good luck dude and enjoy!