Hi All , Q7 owner just joined , cant really find any forums about the q7

q724

Reaction score
Hi all been surfing a wile now trying to find a forum to join with q7 owners,

cant really find any! probably due to it been a big family bus and not a sports car.

But due to the helpfullness of a member on this forum (3.2 Ju) i decided to join and introduce my self,

I am scott age 24 and have an audi q7 3.0 tdi sline. Owned it a bit now. Its the first audi i have owned and loving everything about it.

so HI all !

Hello welcome to the forum, i would like to see some photographs of your car :)

Welcome to the site from a fellow Q7 owner

not a problem sorry about the iphone pics,

image-4.jpg

image-5.jpg

image-6.jpg

image-13.jpg

since owning it added these running boards last month
image-3.jpg

and yesterday i added these
image.jpg

i really need to take some more photos with a decent camera.

ill do some next weekend, i can take any requests if any one is really that interested.

the 1st pic of the car is in loading mode were the car sits as low as it can go this is because i was washing it and its the only way i can reach the middle of the roof without ladders lol

Very nice looking car, click on the link on my signature to view photographs of mine.
What mods are you planning ? a remap will make a difference to your car.

Reactions: q724
Very nice looking car, click on the link on my signature to view photographs of mine.
What mods are you planning ? a remap will make a difference to your car.

again yours is a very nice looking car i really like the a4 ! infact i like most audi's.

my car had all the options apart from the xenons ! and running boards,

so my main things were to get the boards fitted and the xenons and this is now done (jusr need vag com coding and 3.2 Ju is going to do this forme) so im more than happy.

for such a big lump of metal it doesnt feel sluggish just handles like the QE2 , but i would love to get it re mapped and an intercooler
not sure if they do a big front mount intercooler for it for it ?

then again i would like the new shape at some point. or wait for the new 2013 model.

i also want to get the mmi surround and door trims painted gloss black as i think it would look better than the brushed metal

£800 fully comp , protected 7 years no claims , on a Multicar policy ,and the mrs is on as a named driver

no bad really to say I was paying £1500, 2 years ago on a 300bhp(just short of) focus st3 mods declared
turbo back exhaust, sports cat
front mount intercooler
and a dream science mod x remap

Welcome aboard,lovely beast of a car :drool:

£800 fully comp , protected 7 years no claims , on a Multicar policy ,and the mrs is on as a named driver

no bad really to say I was paying £1500, 2 years ago on a 300bhp(just short of) focus st3 mods declared
turbo back exhaust, sports cat
front mount intercooler
and a dream science mod x remap

Thats not bad good on ya

Reactions: q724
Thanks for the warm welcome every one !

and Inglis im from bradford.