Hi all, New to ASN and wanted to say Hi

rowdy_in_da_audi

Reaction score
Northampton/London and sometimes Bucharest
Hi All

Been creeping around the forums for a few days, but thought I should say hello!

On my second Audi A4 Avant, the first was a 2003 1.9TDI but now have a 2007 2.7TDI S-Line and I think I'm in love!

Joined the forums to get some advice and learn about doing a few mods!

Heres a list of the bits on the car at the moment and what I hope to do in the future

Current:
18" ten spoke TT alloys, Leather and Suede Tan interior, MFSW, RNS-E with Bluetooth (massive crack in the screen so can't see how good it is yet!), Bose speakers, DSG gearbox, rear parking sensors.
Future:
LED front and rear lights, Replacement screen for the RNS-E, TV Tuner, Auto headlight retrofit.

Hi, and welcome to ASN.

...and what I hope to do in the future
...it's great to see people arriving already hungry to modify, but good luck keeping to that list - the forums have a habit of extending those quite a bit, but it's all good fun :)

All the best,

Rob.

Thanks Rob,

Yeah I had kinda realised trawling through the threads that theres quite a bit I could do. I'm sure the list will grow!

Anyone local to me (currently near wellingborough) with one of those Vag-com thinga-me-bobs!
Because by the sound of things I may be looking for a new bestest buddy to help me do some of the stuff I want!! :)

It might be worth having a look at this thread: VCDS Users Map. Sometimes people come and go, but you should be able to find someone nearby who might be willing to help.

...Failing that, I'll be in London and Northampton quite a bit, although not exactly in the near future (when the cricket season starts again in April); and failing THAT, we'll have about 50 cars (hopefully even more) in Kettering next summer for Audis in the Park - I reckon the VCDS-count will easily be into double figures!

Rob.