Hi all, just new to Audi

Andy D

Reaction score
Hi all, Just put a deposit on an 04 Audi tdi130 sport saloon in Black.

I am in the process of selling my vectra 150 cdti with tuning box(195bhp).

I'm looking forward to picking all yer brains and getting started on getting the new car detailed and up to a good standard.

The car had a concert stereo, is this the bog standard one?
What other spec should my new car have as I'm unsure if it has any optional extras.

I did notice it has 17" wheels with 235 wide tyres and what looks like xenons.

any help or pointers much appreciatted, I'll get some piccies up when I collect it:icon_thumright:

Welcome Andy!
Unsure as to the standard spec for that model, but I'm sure someone else on the site will be able to assist.

The concert stereo is indeed standard, the one above it is called the symphony. You'll have de-chromed window surrounds and electric windows in the front only.
235/45 r17 are standard size tyres and there were 2 wheel options with the sport, the star spoke wheels and the kraft flat spoked ones.

It will also have electric lumbar support as standard. there isn't much on the sport as standard really, it will have the central computer between the speedo and tachometer but not the full DIS (driver information system) controlled by the indicator stalk unless it was an option fitted at the time.
the headlights on the b6 are all projector type and unless you have headlight washers then its unlikely they are xenons.

A4Quattro said:
The concert stereo is indeed standard, the one above it is called the symphony. You'll have de-chromed window surrounds and electric windows in the front only.
235/45 r17 are standard size tyres and there were 2 wheel options with the sport, the star spoke wheels and the kraft flat spoked ones.

It will also have electric lumbar support as standard. there isn't much on the sport as standard really, it will have the central computer between the speedo and tachometer but not the full DIS (driver information system) controlled by the indicator stalk unless it was an option fitted at the time.
the headlights on the b6 are all projector type and unless you have headlight washers then its unlikely they are xenons.

It has the Chrome around the windows, rear spoiler and really nice looking door moldings,
it looks identical to nik naks car (link below)
http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=37217

Are the chrome surrounds optional extras?:readit:

mine had the chrome, but my colleague's (his wasn't a quattro like mine) didn't have the chrome.

this is my old car...
DSCF0427.jpg

Paintwork looks stunning mate, a real credit to you.

I think I have the four leccy windows too, although I'm told the sport only has front leccy windows!

I need to find out more, I'm in my element...lol

Yip, four leccy windows. I just typed in all the codes in the service book into a decoder and got loads of info, some useful, some not so useful.
It has the full DIS with stalk controls and five spoke spider wheels.
Auminium dashboard and door trim.

I'll retrofit cruise control when I get the courage to give it a try...lol

Really really chuffed with my choice
Feels like the best put together car I've ever driven!