hi all.. am from northern ireland

djrobinmac

Reaction score
hi all. i own audi a4 2008 b8 sline and i love it and audi in general lol

Reactions: Brennan and Sandra
Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics of the car. Head over to the A4 B8 section, the guys are all friendly and helpful. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Ah Ive just noticed your username now Robin lol, Trevor here, DJ Glenn's mate.

Guys since there's a few of us from NI would any of yous be up for a meet. Really would like to get the NI region up and running since here isn't one already

Reactions: s3_trev, Sandra and y2kcurran
Guys since there's a few of us from NI would any of yous be up for a meet. Really would like to get the NI region up and running since here isn't one already

Hey man where abouts are you based? I'm from Fermanagh. It would be great to organise some sort of meet

Reactions: Sandra
Hey man where abouts are you based? I'm from Fermanagh. It would be great to organise some sort of meet

I would be interested in arranging a meet also, maybe even get a road trip organised over to AITP 2014! :icon_thumright:

Reactions: Sandra
I will get a meet section for ireland set up in the small events section in the next day or two for you guys. :) x

Reactions: y2kcurran, Brennan, Point_Audi and 1 other person
Nice one lads, im from Crossgar in County Down so we definitely should get something organised :)

Reactions: s3_trev
Sorry forgot to say welcome to the site Robin! :)

haha well I think any good coffee shop can supply any of those. Im just thinking on possible places to base a meet. Anyone else feel free to fire away ideas.

Reactions: Brennan
Yep, we could do what the NI-BMW crew do and have a 'Cars & Coffee' meet every 2 weeks :)

Yep I love my coffee! :) .. Sounds like a good combination, cars, coffee and good criac! :)

Man I love good coffee, a cafetiere and Bewleys grade 3 is the job! This sounds great but where? McDonald's coffee is actually good, so Sprucefield?!

I see there's a couple of guys from limavady and you're from Fermanagh yourself. Are you sure sprucefield is the best place?

I'm crossgar and point-Audi is from Newry so not too bad for us

Last edited:
I see there's a couple of guys from limavady and you're from Fermanagh yourself. Are you sure sprucefield is the best place?

I'm crossgar and point-Audi is from Newry so not too bad for us

Hmmm it's a bit of a jaunt from Limavady I guess, we are all a bit spread out, would Cookstown or Dungannon be more central? Or any other suggestions? I'll copy this message into the new events section too