1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Russlander

Russlander New Member Audi A6 quattro

Hello everyone,
    I'm new here. Came across this forum while searching for tracking device but decided to stay around :)
    Here's the reason that brougth me here :hearteyes:

41869765_1114116195408217_5510176688371138560_n.jpg

Tashfeen and Sandra like this.
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Nice car. Enjoy the forum :)

Russlander likes this.
  4. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team V8 Audi S5 S tronic

Hey Russ
    I would go for ghost immobiliser rather than the tracker,that way the car isn't going anywhere

Tashfeen, Russlander and JG51 AUD like this.
  5. Russlander

This would probably make more sense to be honnest, thanks!

6. THQuattro

THQuattro Site Sponsor Site Sponsor Team Avus Silver Team V8 Team V6 VCDS Map User Gold Supporter Team Panther Team Silver Audi RS4 saloon Audi S4 Audi A4 quattro Audi Cabriolet Owner Group S-line owners group Manual

Welcome mate.

Russlander likes this.
  7. Russlander

By the way, how do I get badges like these? :hearteyes:

Attached Files:

8. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Top right of the page, press your name, box drops down with list. You looking for joinable user groups, click that, choose from list and save. The banners will be applied.

9. iLikefishing

iLikefishing Member

Just my opinion but I would go down the tracker route, lots of years ago I worked in a guys house who had an absolute peach of a series 1 RS turbo, or at least he did on the first day, second day we went his car was gone. He had pretty much everything, security wise, money could buy at the time including a wheel clamp and a rise and fall post in his driveway. Apparently the scumbag who took it used a lorry with a hiab and with a tracker he would have had a strong chance of getting his pride and joy back, job was finished on the third day and the policeman who took the report told the guy his car was most likely already spare parts. I have been playing with the idea of hiding an old iPhone behind my dashboard, of course wired up to stay charged, and for very little cost I would hopefully be able to use the find my phone app as a makeshift tracker. Anyone tried this already ?