Hey

Russlander

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I'm new here. Came across this forum while searching for tracking device but decided to stay around :)
Here's the reason that brougth me here :hearteyes:

41869765 1114116195408217 5510176688371138560 n

Reactions: V6_Man and Sandra
Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Nice car. Enjoy the forum :)

Reactions: Russlander
Hey Russ
I would go for ghost immobiliser rather than the tracker,that way the car isn't going anywhere

Reactions: V6_Man, Russlander and RS5 JON
By the way, how do I get badges like these? :hearteyes:

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    11.6 KB · Views: 62
By the way, how do I get badges like these? :hearteyes:
Top right of the page, press your name, box drops down with list. You looking for joinable user groups, click that, choose from list and save. The banners will be applied.

Just my opinion but I would go down the tracker route, lots of years ago I worked in a guys house who had an absolute peach of a series 1 RS turbo, or at least he did on the first day, second day we went his car was gone. He had pretty much everything, security wise, money could buy at the time including a wheel clamp and a rise and fall post in his driveway. Apparently the scumbag who took it used a lorry with a hiab and with a tracker he would have had a strong chance of getting his pride and joy back, job was finished on the third day and the policeman who took the report told the guy his car was most likely already spare parts. I have been playing with the idea of hiding an old iPhone behind my dashboard, of course wired up to stay charged, and for very little cost I would hopefully be able to use the find my phone app as a makeshift tracker. Anyone tried this already ?