Hey all

G"MAN

GONE LOW BUT GOING LOWER
Reaction score
hey guys been on here for a wile now aint really said hi so thought i would and show ya so far what i done to me sportback hope ya like..

first got it
1241110620463-Copy.jpg

1241110690943-Copy.jpg

then afew weeks late got this done..
2009-08-12165804-Copy.jpg

2009-08-07172638-Copy.jpg

2009-08-12150745-Copy.jpg

then afew on the road
100_0897.jpg

100_0903.jpg

let us know what ya think i thinks is really difrent. lol but still work in progress lol

thanks GMAN

Hi Gman

Must say thats is different! I think it would of looked beter in a different colour instead of green, but that just what i think. I do like the roof mind...The car does stand out! Thought about having the grill surround in green aswell instead of chrome? What other plans do you have for the car?

than ks mate thats the main reason why i did it looks alot difrent lol.

at the min im just taking it one step at a time when money is available but next on the agender is hopefully eighter some real bbs splits or some 20inch bentleys and some coilovers..
then after that going for the stage 3 big turbo converstion with the miltek turboback and frontmount all that jibbajabba lol

Wow thats very "different" however if you carry on with a mad euro theme you could possibly get away with it! :)

thats what i hope for fella very low and not so slow lol.. :lmfao:

Props to you for daring to be different. I'd rather my car blend in with the masses because I drive like a ****, and it'd be better if people cannot remember me.

"dude..some red audi was blasting down the street last night, the idiot overtook me from the left and gave me the finger!!"
"which red audi? there are so many of them around."

I'd reckon that'd be much different if he could remember your green grille or checkered roof.

G"MAN;799506 said:
than ks mate thats the main reason why i did it looks alot difrent lol.

at the min im just taking it one step at a time when money is available but next on the agender is hopefully eighter some real bbs splits or some 20inch bentleys and some coilovers..
then after that going for the stage 3 big turbo converstion with the miltek turboback and frontmount all that jibbajabba lol

You got some nice plans. Will look good with some decent alloys and lowered! What sort of power would it be running on the big turbo?

Wow thats very "different" however if you carry on with a mad euro theme you could possibly get away with it! :)

Agree with lee there!

acording to backdraft in mk they push 350bhp but not sure aint really heard of anyone doing it yet to the 2lt.. but all great if ya can but the front wheels will constantly be spinning lol

yh i do plan to keep with the mad euro look.

thanks guy this is a kinda welcome i was looking for.

G

G"MAN;799645 said:
acording to backdraft in mk they push 350bhp but not sure aint really heard of anyone doing it yet to the 2lt.. but all great if ya can but the front wheels will constantly be spinning lol

yh i do plan to keep with the mad euro look.

thanks guy this is a kinda welcome i was looking for.

G

350bhp lovely! If you dont mind me asking how much that costing? Keep us updated on how you get on with your mods

um the upgrade for everything is £2500 thats k04 hybrid turbo, manifold, injectors, fuel pump and a stage 3 revo remap all in including fitting so not bad i reckon..

will do buddy next will be the coilovers and wheels.. together hopefully.

G

G"MAN;799875 said:
um the upgrade for everything is £2500 thats k04 hybrid turbo, manifold, injectors, fuel pump and a stage 3 revo remap all in including fitting so not bad i reckon..

will do buddy next will be the coilovers and wheels.. together hopefully.

G

Thats pretty good if you ask me! Enjoy the car and looking forward to the next update

like the roof a lot mate, not too sure about that grill tho, possibly if the grill was black and the chrome and audi badge were green, or possibly if you change the chrome to black? i think black alloys with a green rim would look nice!

do they do bright green lamin-x????? lol

just an update...

i orderd my AP coilovers yesterday along with my forge re/cerc and splitter adapter :rockwoot:
so hopefully they should be here on tuesday so will upload pics when they are fitted..

G

......UPDATE.....

fitted the forge dump vaulve with adjustable splitter and i must say what a sound.. lol keeps bost nice and strong right through the rev range and spools the turbo up very nicley..

coilovers shal be fitted on friday..

G

Looking forward to seeing the photos with coilovers! As Nate said what alloys you going for? Any videos of the car running?

dont mean to be horrible but you really have no taste!! lol
i hope you can get it back to normal because u'll struggle selling it like that but i suppose each to their own !!

Woah I missed this thread!

Interesting mod. I think just doing the grill but in red would look half decent.

Fair play for trying something out though!

G"MAN;799457 said:
hey guys been on here for a wile now aint really said hi so thought i would and show ya so far what i done to me sportback hope ya like..

first got it
1241110620463-Copy.jpg

1241110690943-Copy.jpg

then afew weeks late got this done..
2009-08-12165804-Copy.jpg

2009-08-07172638-Copy.jpg

2009-08-12150745-Copy.jpg

then afew on the road
100_0897.jpg

100_0903.jpg

let us know what ya think i thinks is really difrent. lol but still work in progress lol

thanks GMAN

Passed you on the bypass today. You must be a local in MK then?
Very striking :icon_thumright:

Regards
Mark BDM

yep thats why its called modifiying difrent from everyone else...

as for wheels im looking at a set of bently conts 19" (misses dad 3rd boss from the top at bently uk lol) but if not a nice set of porsche split rims as i said still aint decided cost about the same so its a toss up at the min..

yh im local just over the other side of the mk i know were your bassed lol hope to soom come to you for your stage 3 setup so hope we can sort something out lol... (nudge-nudge)

will upload some more pics on friday-sat when the coilovers are on.

thanks guys for the intrest.

G

update of the car with coilovers being fitted and fitted.

fitting. front was done rears about to be done
2009-09-26083454.jpg

2009-09-26083510.jpg

setting the front up so its bang on level. and yes the ground it was on was level too..
2009-10-01161558.jpg

all done.
2009-10-02220436.jpg

2009-10-02220552.jpg

2009-10-02220658.jpg

next on the agenda wheels lol..:uhm:

G

thanks mate.

im looking at a set of bentley conts 19 splits or a oldschool porsche 993 18 splits not sure yet.. aint decided..

ive seen some pink ones on edition for that price are they the ones.. cos i think there lush lol

yh there well nice i was that close to going into my overdraft for them lol but then thought best off saving for them lol

Yh. I will go with the same as my grills and engine cover. With the gold silver flick with a metal flake thin it would look good. And then that would be all the green done. As any more I reckon to much. Wouldn't want to ruin it although reading some of the coments I aprently have lol..

Still each to there own.
I notice on your pic you have ttaken the bbs's of.

G

Sorry Mate but not to my taste at all :puke2: but :icon_thumright: for being different from the crowd.

As long as you like it - that is all that matters.

Paul

Sorry Mate but not to my taste at all :puke2: but :icon_thumright: for being different from the crowd.

As long as you like it - that is all that matters.

Paul

Thanks buddy

as I said afew posts ago that's why they call it modifying not all cars have to be the same..
When its allfinished it shall look the dogs I belive anyway.

G

Mate, you must surely like green! The only thing that I like green is the colour of my grass and me thinks you've been smoking too much of it!!!! Only kidding. Brave mods and certainly sticks out like a "French kiss at a family re-union".

Good luck with the rest of the mods.

The only thing that I like green is the colour of my grass and me thinks you've been smoking too much of it!!!! Only kidding. Brave mods and certainly sticks out like a "French kiss at a family re-union".

Good luck with the rest of the mods.

:lmfao:

getimgCA795ZUC.jpg

At first I thought it looked a bit bright standing still in the sun.

On the move I reckon it'd look pretty sweet, I'd smile if I saw you pass me on a windy road. :respekt:

Quick updat with pics to follow later. Fitted the milltek on saterday well please with it the sound is awsome. I got full turbo back non res seystem. Love it next on the egenda big garret t30 converstion. Lol.

Thankd G