S3 2016

Reaction score
Hope someone can help.
Audi s3 2016 s tronic saloon

The other day from standstill I floored the peddle to the ground, i was in manual dynamic mode. I shifted early from 1st gear to 2nd at around 3000 revs but when i went to shift the revs dropped and it seemed like the car cut the power (no traction lights and my car does not break traction like that) i naturally let go of the throttle, and it went into 2nd i thought id try it again from 2nd to 3rd i had the same thing loss of power revs dropped and then it shifted. It has not happened since.
The car was warm and had been driven for atleast 30+ minutes.

someone said its normal and it happens with haldex but its the first time its ever happened. Its been serviced jan 2021 the haldex was also serviced december 2019. Ive done around 5k miles since the haldex was serviced. Any ideas
Could it be the fuel grade i normally use tesco momentum but for the last 2 months have been using the normal 95 tesco fuel

Had this in auto mode and it was only ever 1st to 2nd and only when the car was warm, after being parked. Turned out it is a known issue and is covered under an Audi software update TPI revision 2054056/3. Had mine updated at the dealer at problem gone.

Reactions: S3 2016
Had this in auto mode and it was only ever 1st to 2nd and only when the car was warm, after being parked. Turned out it is a known issue and is covered under an Audi software update TPI revision 2054056/3. Had mine updated at the dealer at problem gone.
I just called Audi, they said there are no updates available for my car as of yet. It was serviced December 2020 so maybe it was all updated then.