here at last !!!!

myzeneye

Reaction score
the wait is over. i am now officially, someones dad.
joe's dad.
he's an absolute belter. perfect in every way.
7lb 12oz....... boy.....born saturday 8:16pm....

the birth..... an horrendous yet magical experience. things went bad for both mum and son... heart beats dropped desperatly low, emergency c section followed.... bad bad bad......
seeing your wife in that blind pannic as you sit helplessly watching them "saw" your wife in half. a totaly brutal experience. they had to put their hands through her pelvis to pull his head out .
i will put my family jewels between two house bricks before i go through that again....
but when he was "out", and the midwife shouted "he's the spitting image of his dad", it all became clear again.
yes,when i clapped eyes on him, i cried ,uncontrollably for about ten minutes..... i now realise the gravity of the change between being someones son, to being somones dad. life now, means somthing completely different.
their both well now, and should be coming home tomorrow. cant wait .
im all loved up and talking crap..i know,sorry.. thanks for you support and advice during the pregnancy guys, you were all a great help. especially tdi line. cheers m8.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif

Congratulations matey! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif Best wishes to Mother and waddayouknow Joe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif Glad you come through it all!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif

Was wondering how you and your wife were getting on. glad to hear alls well. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

Best of wishes to all of you.

Congrats mate, can't wait until September for the same emotional roller coaster!

Best wishes to you, mother and baby /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

Well done dad.

It was quite without you on here, so thought something was moving.

Excellent choice of 1st name after JoJo, as your keeping the names in the spirit of Audi, how about TDI-line for a second name, very in at the moment. I can see it now Joe TDI-line Mzyeneye. Sounds good, no. No. Ok.

Anyway congratulations to all of you.
baby2.gif

Awwwww congrats mate thats fantastic news. Sorry to hear it didnt go as smoothly as you would of liked but alls well that ends well! Enjoy your new role as a dad and hope you are all very happy mate! Brilliant news! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Congrats mate!!!!

Been through the whole emergency C-Section myself so know what you mean dude.....

It is the most unbelievable experience you will ever go through in your life...

Wish everyone well for me matey!!!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

Well done - pleased mum, baby and dad are all good. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

Rob /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Congratulations! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

congratulations matey /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

Here's me - Late again !!!!. As everyone else says, Congratulations and glad to hear, Mum, Dad and Joe are all well.
Have 2 kids myself but not experienced the C-section so can only imagine what you and your wife were going through - Well done and Here's to long and happy future together

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif

BIG Congratulations to you, wife and new baby boy!!!!

WELL DONE DAD!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

congratulations m8
know what you mean about watching them "saw" your wife in half and the blood pressure/heart beat bit, hope your wife is ok, i get my wife and son back tommorow/friday after a week
well done /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif

As all the above have mentioned, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif Congrats to you and the good lady, hope she has a speedy recovery !!!! All i can say is you sound like one hell of a proud Pops!! Enjoy!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif
Deano.

Way to go fella!

Take good car of them both.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Big Thumbs up mate - Congrats /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

I'm hoping the Missus and I have an easier time in the not to distant furture.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

BIG UP the a.s posse........
you gize........
cheers. like i said, thanks for all the comments and support.
and to those of you who are expecting baba's soon, pay no attention to my woefull tale, its all worth it in the end.
he's a week old now and the strain is begining to set in. but, were coping.....just.

im happy as a sand boy with a son who is already getting that special "daddy's boy" bond with his dad. best of all, he's the double of me. he could'nt be better.
cant wait to teach him how to chase next doors little girl with dog poo on a stick.

[ QUOTE ]

cant wait to teach him how to chase next doors little girl with dog poo on a stick.

[/ QUOTE ]

Brilliant!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

All the best Myzeneye. Glad your all coping. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif