Help!! - Xmas tree dash after lowering!

Steph67

Renowned philanthropist and pathological liar
Reaction score
I'm hoping some can offer assistance.

Had the car lowered today, and 19s fitted. All well for around 5 miles then the dash lit up like a Xmas tree, and the DIS warned of ESC not operating, ABS not operating, TPMS not operating, Hold Assist not operating and Headlight Level not operating.

Garage said that there now needs to be a reset as the ride height has changed, but for all of the above?? Really??

Then I came home, and went back to the car after a few minutes, and everything seems to be OK again. I've reset the TPMS via the MMI to be sure, but am left wondering whether there's anything else I need to do as all the lights have gone off?

Has anyone else had something similar, under same or different circumstances?

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance

I had 19s fitted at stock height with no issues then even after having bags fitted still nothing.
There's always a few lights when the car first comes down off the ramp or stands, they usually go after a short drive.

Cheers Marc, much appreciated. All seems fine now.

Liking your air stance, keen to see what to looks like when you get your 19s back on.

Cheers Marc, much appreciated. All seems fine now.

Liking your air stance, keen to see what to looks like when you get your 19s back on.

Yeah can just take a while, sensors get confused while the cars off the ground.

Thanks, hopefully have them on by next week, need some new tyres for the fronts first.

And as above, we need pictures lol

Was supposed to be away to get detailed & Cquartz yesterday, but postponed due to freezing temp. It's utterly filthy, so will clean it on Saturday and post a few then. It looks the b*llox, and I'm really surprised how little the ride suffered.