Help with vcds needed

SI-W85

Reaction score
Ok so I'm guessing that one of my flap motors has packed in on my blowers apparently there are quite a few but I could do with plugging in to vcds asap to find out which one, if it tells you that is :/ I did have vcds until my laptop packed in and had it reapaired but mine won't recognise the cable I'm guessing the drivers for it weren't installed, anyway if there is anyone local to Huddesfield that would be willing to do this then, I can find out which one I need to replace, as the winter is approaching if like to get this done sooner rather than later.

It will cost you dearly at the stealers. Try find a member locally to you with vcds

Yes that's what I'm getting at dude, as said I'd do it myself if it was working :( my pal has managed to get a propper copy of vas pc which is the expensive one audi use, but he's gone away :(

SI, if you registered your VCDS cable with Ross-Tech, they should be able to help you get it up & running mate, drop them a line, nothing to loose.
JG

I bought mine from a friend John who sold his audi and no longer needed it so it hasn't been registered, or not in my name anyway :(

I'm in Wetherby Tuesday evening if that helps?

Sheffield all day