1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Help with some information.

Jonjo_devon Nov 1, 2019

1. Jonjo_devon

Jonjo_devon New Member

Hey Guys,

Just bought a A4 B9, 2016 ultra sport addition.

Questions I have are could someone tell me if the back lights are LED if not does anyone have the LED part numbers for me so I can purchase some.

Also I had the Sat nav installed in my A3 8V and thinking of swapping it to the A4 as I have all activation codes.

If anyone can help that would be great.

Cant wait to pick the car up..

Cheers Jonjo.

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. cuke2u

cuke2u Well-Known Member TFSI Owners Group S-line owners group saloon Audi A4

Jonjo_devon likes this.
  4. tickedon

tickedon Active Member Team Moonlight S-line owners group TDi Audi A4 S tronic

Sport should include a SD card based nav system as standard.

led rear lights require you to buy 4 newlight cluster parts (2 for each side) plus something to convert the power, I believe. And will quite possibly need coding too.

Jonjo_devon likes this.
  5. Jonjo_devon

Jonjo_devon New Member

I did this on my A3 last year, usually a conversion of switches and you're right coding aswell..

As this is a second hand car I am not optimistic about the SD card being in the car, my A3 didn't have one in it aswell but got one done by Audi.

tickedon likes this.
  6. Jonjo_devon

Jonjo_devon New Member

Cheers pal, always worth a shot can try it today just swap the card over if it works bonus... on my case it mentions all models.

7. Jonjo_devon

Jonjo_devon New Member

The car has the LED headlamps but not the new style the where they are a outline covering the whole headlamp unit.

8. Jonjo_devon

Jonjo_devon New Member

Hey guys,

Does anyone know how to update the maps on the car, I've got the 2016 sd card which came with the car. Audi want to fit a new card and code it in costing 320 pound.

Also does anyone have the part numbers for the LED rear lights for the Avant B9.

Thanks.

9. cuke2u

SD card based sat nav needs to be activated to the car, there's no way around it. Even Audi or I believe @DJAlix can do this...

10. Jonjo_devon

Jonjo_devon New Member

Yeah it was activated with the car when first bought.. but it's a 2016 card so it needs a update..

Also my stop start doesn't work when the heating is on low but if I press the off button to the heating it starts to work.. any thoughts?

11. cuke2u

You'll need to purchase a more up to date sat nav sd card. Yes it is perfectly normal behaviour if you have the cc on low, or hi, for the start stop to be disabled..

12. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

13. Jonjo_devon

Jonjo_devon New Member

Perfect cheers guys..