1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with live data south wales

darrenvalleys12 Sep 25, 2018

1. darrenvalleys12

darrenvalleys12 Member

Hi can anybody help son has a 2007 2.0 tdi 170bhp s line he has lost all power and the car keeps stalling he had the manifold changed, which he had from darkside ppd170 bkd aluminium inlet manifold conversion kit
    to change the manifold as he had the plastic manifold. In the listing it states that it will bolt on the bmn 170 with no faults or codes
    We have plugged the car into snapon no codes also no eml come on, changed the maf sensor had a smoke test to see if any leaks on pipes no leaks.

Just wondering if anybody could do a live data test while the car was driving so they could have a look at the results to see if anything came up that could help us understand the problem. Would be grateful of any help

THE CAR IS IN SOUTH WALES GWENT.
    THANKS

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. ch1z64

ch1z64 C'mon you's bhoy's in Green Team Imola TFSI Owners Group Silver Supporter Team Sprint Audi S3 Manual

Have you had a look through the Vcd's map as there is a few members from Wales but as i am not familiar with wales i couldn't say who is close to you

4. darrenvalleys12

darrenvalleys12 Member

Hi there thanks for the reply had a look on the map there are some near me, i have been in contact with the members just waiting for some replies, but i thought i would ask as there may be other members who may be able to help but not on the map. Thanks again for your time:icon thumright:

5. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Try a message to @vivalacoulter if you click the tag, that brings up a box. Start conversation, add a title, write a message, when finished click start conversation. Not everyone reads their profile posts.

6. darrenvalleys12

darrenvalleys12 Member

Great thanks for your help

ch1z64 and Sandra like this.