Help with exhaust

acprc

Reaction score
Website
www.atvworkshopmanuals.com
Hi all,

I am after help in finding an aftermarket SS exhaust for my Audi A4. Car spec as per my signature. I am having trouble finding one for the Quattro. Any ideas?

Thanks

Did you try milltek? If its not on their website im sure if you ring thy could help you out. They are pretty expensive but supposed to be good quality.

Miltek do one... worth every penny!

According to the website it's only for a 2wd and not the Quattro. I have emailed Milltek direct to see what they say.

I have to say I hope they do as they seem to get good reviews.

Incidentally is the B8 aero wiper a direct swap, as in arm and blade or just the blade?

Adam

According to the website it's only for a 2wd and not the Quattro. I have emailed Milltek direct to see what they say.

I have to say I hope they do as they seem to get good reviews.

Incidentally is the B8 aero wiper a direct swap, as in arm and blade or just the blade?

Adam

I have the 170 2wd system on my 140... now the pipe diameters are the same for the 140 and the 170 (stick with me here)... so if you check the 3.0l tdi quattro, or the 1.8T quattro, this again uses the same size pipe work. so in theory unless audi use a diffrent sized front pipe they should fit.

Milltek are ok, but they do seem to like to confuse matters a bit. as they said to me that the 170 2wd system would not work on my 140, and that a 140 system would be ready in about 6 months.....even though the 170 fits the 140s fine. the flow maybe a smidge different but they arent e marked systems so it wouldnt matter really,

milltek gave me 14bhp more than standard, with dyno proof.