Help Which Alloys for my A3 Sport?

cilliankeating

Reaction score
Ive decided to get new alloys for my A3 but i cant decide between new Rs4s or new rs6s, what do you think?

here some pictures the first one is mine. the other 2 are to show i cant find a silver one with Rs6s unfortunately. also i am going to get the windows tinted and a spoiler any idea of somewhere to get a original style spoiler at a good price?

thanks

IMG 0479RS4RS6

The RS6 style look fine but anything else is a bit too much after-market on the pre-facelift.

Apart from the full blown Bentley rims, where i'm still sat on the fence.

Hi all, dont want make new thread....
...What maximum size of alloy can be fitted on my 61 plate A3 sport? currently run 225/45/17
like RS6 alloy style. would 18 or 19 fit?
thanks

225 40 18 standard s-lines come with them and offset (ET 54) 19 WILL FIT BUT I THINK WITH 215 35 19.....IM SURE SOMEONE WITH 19 FITTED WILL BE HERE SOON TO CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG

yes see i do like them alot but i want something a bit different and i havent seen any A3s with new rs6s yet but went to a place today seen rs4s on the wall really dont know now arghhh lol

audi-a3-hatchback-petrol_8205111.jpg
these style..

2li808y.jpg

yea see i do like these but i want something a slight bit different, thats y im thinking new rs6s but i seen a set of rs4s on a wall in a place today and i really cant decide! i dont know! lol