Help! [VCDS] Address 17 (kombi instrument) long coding..

FactionOne

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Hi All,

I'm part way through a bodge/repair/upgrade to the clocks with knackered DIS in my A6; with just one real hurdle left - getting the Q7 clocks I'm using to agree tyre circumference with my ABS module (I've got it agreeing with the fuel tank that this isn't a Q7 (AWD) with 100L tank).

I'd appreciate a peek at your long coding, in case it gives me any clues; particularly (but not only) post-facelift cars (noting model year alongside coding would be a real help).

I'm not sure that LCode2 has any relevance; it doesn't appear to be documented anywhere, but I'd be sincerely grateful to anyone who goes through the block noting which bits in which bytes are enabled too - just in case something there is causing it to object to my coding.

Many thanks in advance!

Rob.

I know of another forum member that tried to put the Q7 clocks into his A6, but could not get around the wheel size problem.

I did find this thread http://www.vagcomforum.de/index.php?showtopic=22102 so it looks like it may be possible, but they don't give much info on how they changed the settings.

Last edited: