Help removing S4 Wing Mirror Housing

***DK***

Reaction score
Can anyone help give details on how to remove the S4 mirror housing? I've followed a few YouTube's but it still won't budge.

I've taken out the screws in red and yellow. Yellow hold in the indicator I think.

Can't really see any more that hold the casing but it can't seem to get it off. Any help appreciated.

e687c43489b3a729c8620df31eaf5e00.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

I wonder if you have to take the unit off the door. Perhaps the housing then slides off?

I have an A5 coupé door mirror unit in my shed, will see of I can dig it out for clues.

I've noticed a Philips in top right which I think needs to.come out. Will give that a shot too thanks

Can anyone help give details on how to remove the S4 mirror housing? I've followed a few YouTube's but it still won't budge.

I've taken out the screws in red and yellow. Yellow hold in the indicator I think.

Can't really see any more that hold the casing but it can't seem to get it off. Any help appreciated.

e687c43489b3a729c8620df31eaf5e00.jpg

Have a look on Audienthusiasts.com

JG

Reactions: ***DK***
Excellent thanks! Should have guessed it would be there!

Reactions: RS5 JON
They can be a pain to get to move from the swivel end off the mirror but they do come. Just make sure all the clips are also loose (bottom right of the photo)

Thanks I managed one yesterday. Did take ages to get it to budge but after I freed the bottom section the top did eventually come up and off. Hoping now I know the process it shouldn't take anywhere near as long on the other side.

Reactions: RS5 JON and Darren McDonnell