Help needed

Pbowers1979

Reaction score
I’ve recently bought an 08 3.0tdi and I love it. I’m not sure if they come standard with rear leds but mine has them?? I keep getting right and left brake light out warning when starting her up. I’ve checked the rear brake lights including the 3rd brake light and everything’s working fine. If the guy I bought from has fit the leds could it be possible he hasn’t used vcds to code the system properly. It’s so annoying the beeps every time I start it up. Also I think the rear fogs stay on all the time as when I press the rear fog light button nothing at the rear changes. Any help much appreciated.

I bought it from a dealer who told me the guy he took it from may have upgraded rear lights. He only had it a day and I snapped it up for a very reasonable price. So I knew of the fault when I bought the car. Just after some advice now how to stop the fault. Car was so cheap even if it needs to go to the dealers so be it.just thought I’d get some advice off others before potentially chucking my money at the stealers.