Help needed with car accident damage.....

• Thread starter imported_spuddie007
  • Start date
I

imported_spuddie007

Hi

I need some friendly advice from one and all.

Was parked at work last Friday, and some muppet decided to hit the S3 on the front left wing, quite high up, with his/her lorry/van. I wasn't in the car, was just parked there!

Had a quote from my local garage, in Barnet (N London) but wondered if anyone had a garage they could recommend to me, that would do a good job?

Any advice greatly received.

By the way, no they didn't catch the ***ker on CCTV as it was pinting the opposite direction to the car all day, so gotta pay for this out of my own pocket! The damage amounts to two very large scratches, and the lower part of the wing has been slightly warped outwards, so there is damage in two seprate areas (although the warped part is not largely visible in this piccie!)

Cheers
Spuddie

Image of the damage - doesn't look that bad, but I hate seeing dents and dings on the car! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

really feel sorry for you, most of the damage that's ever been done to my car happened in my work car park... If you want it too look better than new I've heard lots of good things about the place below if you don't mind travelling, when the spring comes around they'll be sorting out the scrapes on my car.

http://www.ewelmecoachworks.com/index.html

Try to find an accident repair center locally that does insurance claim damage. When someone rear-ended by A3 and ruined the rear bumper and steel stop bar underneath, a local place did a ****** good job of the repair and respray, and they were a big place who dealt almost entirely with insurance claim work.

MP Motors naer Brentford, highly recommended even if you do have to travel, they repair Audis all the time.