Help Needed Loss of Power!

Nev1984

Reaction score
Hello all.

Hoping someone can help me! i have an 2004 audi a3 2.0tdi BKD engine and have just got it back after having a new front end on at a local bodyshop due to a slight accident!
I picked the car up on thursday and it has no power a total lack of boost yet you can hear the turbo spool. the car has been in the bodyshop for 3-4 weeks when i dropped it there the car had no engine issues what so ever and ran like a dream!
i got the car home and scanned it using VAGCOM i got error code p0102 Air flow sensr Signal input to low. i changed the air flow meter the follwing day for an aftermarket one which was no better. I was told it would be the cheap air flow meter at fault so i returned it and went to the dealer. Having fitted a genuine one the car remains the same and VAGCOM still says fault code p0102!!
Usuing a multimeter into the back of the plug going in to the meter i can get a 5v live yet only 1.5v coming back to the ecu which im told it should be higher and rise to 4.8v when revs are on which it doesnt. I have checked all vac pipes and all are fine. Intercooler pipes all pressurise ok also! i am now lost with it pleeeeeeeeeeease can someone help?

Many Thanks in Advance

Adam

You should speak to the garage that you left your car with.

have done and will be doing again tommorow, was just hoping i could fix it without him having it back for weeks on end :\

If its had a front end on it i would be getting them to check things like intercooler hoses or a thrust sensor if they have one on the intercoolers ?