Help needed from someone with ElsaWin.

f1nny

Reaction score
Evening all

I'm just wondering if anyone with ElsaWin would be able to help me out :)

Basically I've got a 1.2 TFSI (EA211 engine) that's coming up to 7000 miles, the car is on the long-life variable service which needs an oil change every 18-19000miles as you all know. What I'm looking to do is change the oil and filter myself at 9500 miles and then get it serviced at Audi at 2 years/19000 miles to keep my full service history. The reason being that I don't believe the oil quality can last 19000 miles, as I've heard it was a marketing idea by Audi to keep fleet/business owners happy by keeping maintenance costs down.

Back to my original question which is can someone with ElsaWin please be able to tell me the torque setting for the OIL FILTER and SUMP PLUG on the new 1.2 TFSI engine or even take a screenshot of the setting.

It would be greatly appreciated :)

Finny

I have just had a look at ElsaWin and for the 1.2 and 1.4 TFSI engines it lists the torque figure for the Filter as 20Nm and for the Drain plug as 30Nm.

Thank you h5djr :) it's much appreciated.

I just wasn't sure as the sump on the new 1.2 TFSI is aluminium.

Finny

I'm thinking of doing the same as the OP.

One further question - are the new EA211 engines the same as VAG's older ones where you're meant to replace the drain plug and its captive washer with a new one each time? (Mine's a 1.4 CoD, but I don't imagine it makes a difference).

Thanks!