HELP my traction control light flashes when turning

Morfius13

Reaction score
Basically every time I turn left or right a little sharp going faster than 30mph my traction control light flashes and it seems like my steering wheel is fighting the turn and hesitating. It almost thinks that I’m losing traction or getting wheel spin which I’m definitely not. Anyone know what this could be? It’s been happening for about 6 months now I can still drive so I haven’t been too worried but it seems like it’s getting more common. Thanks

Have you plugged her in? Diagnostics might give you the answer, or at least point you in the right direction...

I had a similar issue on a B5 Audi, it turned out to be the ABS reluctor ring on the CV joint had rusted and sprung open. This gave the ring an extra gap that the system wasn't able to count for so it would think the wheel was spinning too fast.
So basically check to see if you're getting any ABS sensor issues as a starting point.

Have a look at the wiring loom going to the sensor, chànces are it's damaged on the suspension or steering.