Help me decide guys

What colour for a B8.5 Black Edition?

• Total voters

Brennan

Former Audi Driver
Reaction score
right so in the next couple of months I'm hanging my b8 for a b8.5 black edition. The A4 is an excellent car, this will be my third one and I'm a big fan of the b8.5 styling.

The only thing I can't decide on is the colour, so I need you guys to help me decide so I can look for the right car, I'm stuck between a few colours and need to come to a decision.

My B8.5 is lava grey and 2 years on I still love it.
However, I might go for blue on my next car, the closest one to the M4 one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black n white is so classic

Reactions: feva
Black (nice but hard work to keep clean and not show marks on paintwork)

White (doesn't really show muck too much, and doesn't imo show marks on the paint as much)

Sent from my Note 4 using tapatalk

The car will be taken to shows and put on display so a paint colour that hides imperfections would be perfect

Grey with the black edition trim looks mint.
Estoril blue? Thought that was an S only colour unless exclusive order. You mean sepang?

Reactions: Brennan
Grey with the black edition trim looks mint.
Estoril blue? Thought that was an S only colour unless exclusive order. You mean sepang?
I'm looking a 2012/13 model. I believe sepang wasn't available until MY15 on the BE.

Estoril blue as far as I know is what they call the dark dark blue on the BE.

'Where did I park it' grey.
'Drug dealer' white
or
a nice blue.

... I'd go grey, they look really nice! Unless it's Sepang blue because it's gorgeous.
I know the grey and dark blue are quite forgettable, although they look nice. The white is a bit more in you face stand out lol

Reactions: feva and benjie
Go for Scuba.

Daytona Grey as that would look sick against the black edition blacked out extras rather than chrome.

I'd personally see each colour you fancy in the flesh. I was always against white cars till I seen my last bmw in white (amazing) and my current audi in white. Some cars with some specs suit different colours.

Reactions: Brennan and Conmase
The white in person as feva says is amazing, but the grey is also stunning i made the decision and went with white earlier this month!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Brennan, Dado, V6 Quatt and 1 other person
Am I the only one who hates silver cars? I really dislike them and I'm wondering :p

Am I the only one who hates silver cars? I really dislike them and I'm wondering :p

You and many people :p
Silver can be washed with a brick and people will still tell you 'your paint is in amazing condition'
Had 2 silver cars, and my mk4 gti got soooo many compliments on the paint from friends 'I cant believe how immaculate your paint is for a 15 year old car' and 'looks like it just came out the show room'.. truth was a washed it with 1 bucket and a sponge which probably saw the floor a few times.

... However it has earnt itself the nickname 'Finance silver' i noticed

Now have had black for 3 years.. it gets the 2 bucket careful treatment, a sponge would sooner be burned than touch my car, had a major mop and many DA mops every few months.. all I ever see is sodding fine lines creeping back all the time in the sun! I agree silver isnt the nicest, but I do miss it lol it has its perks

Reactions: Dado and Brennan
Reactions: Scottyg, Brennan and feva
Guys I think it's between the white and the grey... This is so difficult lol

My mum has a white VW CC, the White is looks really stunning on it. So I've a good idea of how it will look

My mum has a white VW CC, the White is looks really stunning on it. So I've a good idea of how it will look
White is more in your face and grey is more (imo) discreet but audi fans appreciate it big time. I'm sure whatever you go for you'll love.

My previous car was a black edition 13 plate white a4 and my current car is a 15 plate black edition+ sepang blue.

My thoughts are that if sepang blue isn't available then i'd go white. The grey isnt a special colour to me it doesnt wow me when i see it gleaming. Something about the white that when clean the contours of the mirrors and the design of the body look really nice as it shadows slightly and sets it off nicely.

Sepang blue is another level of special, i could be here describing it for a while. Personally I don't think any other colours come close to it. Unless riviera blue is available in this country...

Reactions: Bristle Hound

You know my thoughts

Reactions: Dsport, Brennan, Bristle Hound and 2 others
Lovely motor that was Ruairi, very tempted with white now. Is your current one Sepang?
Yeahs its Sepang. glacier white bud, more sparkle than ibis white. I wouldn't have changed that car only for the deal and colour on my Sepang BE+ bud.
Glacier is the better of the whites.

Old left and new on right day I picked it up last year