1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help in South London (Brixton,Streatham) - missing DIS items and aux disabled

davidws Mar 1, 2018

1. davidws

davidws New Member

Hello!

just bought a 2010 Audi A3 and the DIS is only showing me the fuel range.
    I have the wiper stalk buttons and I checked all menus at least 10 times, but I am definitely missing settings for computer 1 and 2 so I can't see mpg, trip etc.

The car also came with a media interface like this https://ssli.ebayimg.com/images/g/~FMAAOSw8-FaZ16V/s-l640.jpg (which is connected and powered) but when I click on source etc it just says "no disc".

From what I've read around both can restored/enabled via VCDS but I have no cable, no PC and not enough knowledge. Anyone willing to help?

Happy to drive anywhere around South London after work or Sunday, and happy to pay back with a crate of beer (is that the currency around here?)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Have look at vcds map. Link in my signature

4. davidws

davidws New Member

5. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

It’s not a genuine Ross tech cable.