Help identifying a part on the rear wiper motor

Ryanmt

Reaction score
Quick question to anybody with the part catalog thing!

Im in the process of fixing my avant rear wiper and the L shaped bit of washer jet pipe that clips onto the motor seems to have gone slack and no longer creates a seal.. infact, it squirts water across the inside of the car when theres no boot trim on! :(

Can this L shaped connector be bought separate? If so what was its part number, i imagine if i goto audi without it they will try sell me an entire bootlid or similar:slapped:

Btw if anybody is experiencing a very slow wiper arm, or stuck couped with a hot motor it means the gearbox is jammed. I can imagine its quite common since the water pipe travels through it and and a leak will end up in the gearbox. If you remove the stuck arm, oil it up and work it back and forth in a vice for about 30mins it eventually frees up and is now working fine!!

Cheers for that, i *think* its part 10 but its a 90 degree bend and that doesnt look quite like it.

Just to update, i found a diagram with the same part on from a different angle. It is the 90 degree bend, now just to see how much audi want!