Help i cant decide between TTS alloys and RS6 alloys for my S3

brough74

Reaction score
I cant decide between the TTS alloys as i like the centre cap detail, and the RS6 alloys as the look meaner both would be in 18 x 8 what do you lot think ? I know the TTS would be easier to clean but im sure i can adapt something to get in the spokes of the RS6.

Any advice ?

Theres not much difference between the two, but

3746136422_ddf1bd6a75.jpg

202157.jpg

I do like the RS6's!

Sounds silly, but I think the RS6s suit the SB and not the 3dr so much.

Having said that you won't get the TTS wheels in 8P fitment, and I'm very against reps. Based on that alone I'd go for the RS6s if I was forced to choose between the two.

If i'm honest I wouldn't go fo either. RS4s look great on the S3, or try finding a set of BBS Pescaras :wub:

Last edited:
Get a photo of your car up and ask some one to Photoshop them on. Then decide which one you like.
I like the RS6s wanted a set for the winter

dont go for either of them, a car llike an s3 derserves better than ****** replicas

Im still thinking of RS6s too. I'm not bothered with buying reps myself as long as the rubber is decent, the danger is buying them online not seeing them in the flesh 1st.

I've just got genuine RS6's in 19's but I definitely will NOT be using them as winter wheels!

They are ET48's, these are as right as can be at the mo..

were they off an RS6? two fronts maybe? just i remember the rears on the RS6 being beast!

anyway id go for RS6 over TTS IMHO...

were they off an RS6? two fronts maybe? just i remember the rears on the RS6 being beast!

anyway id go for RS6 over TTS IMHO...

They are for the A6 as an option, if off an RS6 the ET is too low and at 20" too big..

They are 19 x 9 ET52, so 215s and 10mm spacers all round and they are 8P friendly subby :eyebrows:

could have sworn i read the ET was in the 30s... not arguing tho, you're bound to know more about it than me. cheers :thumbsup:

Im not bothered about them being genuine, i can get both in ET45 from ebay and that way they wont catch as i have HR lowering springs on and the 19s i have now rub now and again but they do look superb (MTM bimoto 2).

I have a genuine TTS alloy in my garage but the tyre size is wrong as i used to own aTTS before my S3, and im probably going for the RS6 replica and the person i was speaking to will power coat them any colour aswell, hmmm decisions lol