Help help fault codes

Gordon Stewart

Help everyone, my wife has a 58 reg 1.8tfsi s line with 83k on it, over the past 6 weeks the engine management light has been coming on, I have a cheap code reader and reset it but about every 10 days it would come back on. Tge code I got was P0171 system to lean bank 1, I took it to a friend who has a better reader and he also pulled a code of P0171 and also code P119A intermittent, G247 fuel pressure sensor . The car runs fine and pulls really well, sometimes you can hear a little flutter through the exhaust but you can’t feel anything. When looking at the engine when running you can see sometimes there is s slight miss or something as it moves slightly although you do not feel this in the car and does not show in rev counter . The thing I have noticed is that the mpg is way down. Please can anyone help if they have had the same problem or have knowledge of this. Many many thanks, Gogs

ch1z64

C'mon you's bhoy's in Green
VCDS Map User
Silver Supporter
I have had your first fault , i removed my Maf and gave it blow and then replaced it and it has cleared . It was my emission icon thst came on when i had the fault .