Help finding mirror glass?

isimpoi

Reaction score
So I bought my Audi couple months ago and there is a weird mark/scratch on my passenger side mirror and thinking about getting it replaced since glass polish won't remove it :/

Finding it really hard to find since there are so many variants. The one I'm after has the dimming ability (small line around inside of glass) and is heated for an 2011 plate car. Mirrors are quite wide and slightly longer than the older models I believe.

Anyone know the part number or roughly know how much I would be to replace?

I may have 1 of those, audi charge about £250-£350 rrp, I wont be back until the 23rd, but I will try to ask a colleague to check if we have one on the shelf if interested.

Does your passenger have the blind sided line down it, all UK cars don't have this, but some do have drivers blind sided line.

I may have 1 of those, audi charge about £250-£350 rrp, I wont be back until the 23rd, but I will try to ask a colleague to check if we have one on the shelf if interested.

Does your passenger have the blind sided line down it, all UK cars don't have this, but some do have drivers blind sided line.
Please tell me £250-350 isn't just for the glass... I'm just after the glass itself not the whole mirror. I don't think it has that line. Just the dimming lines around edge of the glass

RRP yes just for the dimming glass, we could do it bit cheaper if in stock, as we upgrade sometimes for clients.

RRP yes just for the dimming glass, we could do it bit cheaper if in stock, as we upgrade sometimes for clients.
ok I may need to re-consider :p . I was thinking it would be like £80 Max... Looked on ebay and most of the heated ones sell around £10-£30 but obviously don't have the dimming function but that is a crazy amount of money for a bit of glass haha. Think I'll try more glass polish and see if I can save it. Actually shocked at that price, I knew Audi parts could be expensive but jeez hahaha