Help finding a rear bumper

walder

stuck behind a tractor...
Reaction score
ok guys

quick story , basically had a knock on the rear its repairable , but i was thinking as its a later model i mite be able to pick up a bumper from a breakers ( i live in northern ireland) ive rang guts of 25 breakers seems no one is breaking them

so either no one is crashing in them or if they do they explode into a 1000 un usable pieces....

well just wondering if aynoen knows of anywere i could poss pick up a black one and how much etc woudl be great postage wouldnt annoy as long as its reasonable

cheers

steve

Steve,

Is the bumper for a A3 or S3?

might be worth having a look on ebay as theres normally a few cars advertised there.

I've been looking for an A3 rear bumper for some time,but most of them are damaged in some way, so I've come to the conclusion that I'm going to have to get a new one, £160 (for a bit of plastic!!!) for a genuine one, around £100 for a copy part. One of the better breakers web sites is Hills Motor Salvage (google it), other possibilities are breakers net and parts gateway, you fill in one form (on each site) and it gets fired of to all of their affiliate breakers, sometimes your'll get a few responses, sometimes your'll get none! Good luck.

Lots of rear bumpers on ebay - im sure Eurocarparts do the audi top half of the rear bumper primed for about £80 too. The bottom plastic part should be readily available, undamaged from ebay