Help DPF Problem on my Audi A4 S Line 58 reg

carlsjoe1

Reaction score
Hi,
Gotta problem with my DPF/Engine Warning light coming on for the last few weeks, just had the RAC out to reset fault code High Pressure Sensor fault, could it be the Sensor or is my DPF plugged, is there anything i can do barr go to Audi to get my pants pulled down.

Thanks

Carl

Welcome to the forum Carl.

TBH we need a proper vcds scan of the car, then we can maybe offer better guidance, but you could try a forced regen again using vcds or if its the presssure sensor, then needs investigating/replacing asap, as it may cause more issues if not detecting proper levels.

If the pressure sensor isnt detecting correct levels, it may clog up & not regen or regen to often when not needed, so you never know it could damage the dpf itself to the point it cant regen maybe.

I dont know the mechanisms fully employed for this & if a sensor goes wrong, does it auto regen on every drive or not to make sure its cleaned anyway, but for me I'd get it looked at asap to be safe on your pocket mostly.

Thanks for your help and a bit crack, what do you think of removing the Dpf as dont do much motorway driving now.

Thanks Again

Carl

Bit crack?

Hey personal choice, removal does help, but also helps your pocket loose some weight lol, but overall guessing its peace of mind aswell, talk to a proper tuner about this, iirc Rick@unicorn do this fairly often, maybe ask him.

I meant, what does "BIT CRACK" mean?

Good or I'd have to get you banned :p

Just an update on this I've been to the tuning centre today and had the fault checked and its a sensor fault so hopefully this will be all fixed Thursday

All fixed so happy days and cost £100 instead of £500 thanks seedox tuning in leechmere ind est Sunderland : )