HELP! AFTERMARKET ALLOYS SPIGOT RING/SPACERS

rhysdavies91

Reaction score
Hi all

So iv bought new alloys which need spigot ring and wheel spacers to miss the calipers the spacers will not fit over the rings to place the wheel on.....

anyone found a solution to this thanks

Luckily for you I have a good contact at the following company, fantastic service and very competitive prices with next day delivery. Quote Audi-Sport.net for a forum discount as well. Send them an email with what you need and they will figure it all out.

https://cmwheels.com

Reactions: V6_Man, dno_uk and 45bvtc
Luckily for you I have a good contact at the following company, fantastic service and very competitive prices with next day delivery. Quote Audi-Sport.net for a forum discount as well. Send them an email with what you need and they will figure it all out.

https://cmwheels.com
thank you very much do you know what bore the bolts are 66.6 or 57.1 thanks

thank you very much do you know what bore the bolts are 66.6 or 57.1 thanks

On our car the stock centre bore is 57.1, stud pattern is 5x112.

So what you need then is the ET from both sets of wheels, tell CM Wheels the ET and they will work out the size spacer you require to put your wheels back in the same position as before or with a little more poke.

If you’ve bought genuine wheels I’d look up the centre bore of the car they came off of, otherwise measure and if you measure say 65mm... CM Wheels will know all the ‘usual’ stock sizes and would go with 66.6.

Either email or call CM Wheels, they’ve been fantastic with me every time I’ve used them and a few others have gone to them and had the same treatment.

Reactions: V6_Man and 45bvtc
On our car the stock centre bore is 57.1, stud pattern is 5x112.

So what you need then is the ET from both sets of wheels, tell CM Wheels the ET and they will work out the size spacer you require to put your wheels back in the same position as before or with a little more poke.

If you’ve bought genuine wheels I’d look up the centre bore of the car they came off of, otherwise measure and if you measure say 65mm... CM Wheels will know all the ‘usual’ stock sizes and would go with 66.6.

Either email or call CM Wheels, they’ve been fantastic with me every time I’ve used them and a few others have gone to them and had the same treatment.

Good call, however it's not just down to the ET. Different brands of wheels will have different caliper clearance, even if they have the same size and ET, some wheels will fit and others won't. All down to spoke shape/size etc.

Not doubting the abilities of the company you mentioned, just noting that they might need that bit more info :friendly wink:

Good call, however it's not just down to the ET. Different brands of wheels will have different caliper clearance, even if they have the same size and ET, some wheels will fit and others won't. All down to spoke shape/size etc.

Not doubting the abilities of the company you mentioned, just noting that they might need that bit more info :friendly wink:

Yes possibly depends on what wheels you fit, but I’m taking about OEM wheels that aren’t likely to cause any calliper protrusion.

What alloys are they size width and et and tyre size if possible? I had similar problems but got a fix