Help! A stick destroyed my front bumper grill

Allcorn

Reaction score
Hey folks, I have a facelift A3 s-line and on the weekend I drove into a stick and it went right through the grill where the fog lights are usually located. I’ve looked everywhere for a replacement part but can only find them for the pre facelift models.
Please, can anybody help or point me in the right direction?

Attachments

• 64ACC48E-9420-45A0-87A5-6D2D207D938E.jpeg
    64ACC48E-9420-45A0-87A5-6D2D207D938E.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 184
Top of the page, right in the middle: Parts request

Crew Audi will find it for you and give you. forum member price. Looks like you need some paint work as well though :(

Reactions: Allcorn and FactionOne
Yeah all okay, luckily I was parking so as soon as I heard it I could stop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is on eBay, may find it cheaper elsewhere but the part number is there.

Reactions: stubbly46
That’s perfect! Thank you, I saw the first one you’d posted before, but was confused as mine don’t have the silver strip in the middle. But that second one looks spot on. Thanks for you help

Sometimes they’re cheaper direct from Audi than eBay so I’d call your parts department

Hey folks, I have a facelift A3 s-line and on the weekend I drove into a stick and it went right through the grill where the fog lights are usually located. I’ve looked everywhere for a replacement part but can only find them for the pre facelift models.
Please, can anybody help or point me in the right direction?
At least you can get some open one not closed :)

If it's "closed" then it's a cover (with a pattern) not a grille.
No it's called closed grill because it has grill pattern.. When is open, grill has holes simple.. Everyvhere you search you put fog gril
There are many patterns :)